Warranty & Complaints
All our jewelry is handmade, so small differences in the finish are inevitable. We carefully check the jewelry for quality and finish before it is sent. However, it sometimes happens that something breaks during shipment or that something else happens that allows you to make a claim under warranty. If you are not satisfied with the quality of a product, please contact with us on.
All jewelry you buy from us has a 6-month warranty. The warranty only covers manufacturing defects.
Matters that are not covered by the warranty:
- Breakage (unless it is a demonstrable manufacturing defect).
- Damage due to improper use by the buyer.
- Damage caused by an adjustment or repair by a third party.
- Damage caused by water and/or fire.
- Damage due to signs of use, such as scratches or discolouration.
- Discoloration due to high acidity of the skin.
- Discoloration due to the use of water, perfume, soap, lotion or hairspray.
- Discoloration due to cleaning with chemical agents.
- Loss of back of earring.
If you discover or should discover a defect in the product, you must contact us within a reasonable period of time. A reasonable term is in any case two months. If you contact us in time, we will provide a free repair or replacement.
We recommend that you first make complaints known to us by emailing email@example.com. If this does not lead to a solution, it is possible to register your dispute for mediation via WebwinkelKeur Foundation† From 15 February 2016, it is also possible for consumers in the EU to register complaints via the ODR platform of the European Commission. This ODR platform can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/odr † If your complaint is not yet being handled elsewhere, you are free to deposit your complaint via the European Union platform.